WHO ARE MARSHALL ERROCK?
Marshall Errock are the number one provider of quality masonry craftsmen in the UK for Commercial, Industrial and Residential building developments. We have the largest and fastest growing database of quality craftsmen and construction workers available to work nationwide.
Bricks and Mortar – a bit about us.
A few details…
Marshall Errock is about relationship building. We have the people that the construction industry needs and we build close, professional and long term partnerships with clients and teams to ensure the best is always delivered and then some.
The company has invested heavily in youth training and is a very forward thinking and proactive company that understands the construction industry and the people involved. We care about our customers and contractors and provide a career path for all those who are registered with us through our industry training programs and exceptional on-going support ensuring continued first class delivery of our services.
Over a number of years Marshall Errock has become a respected employer within the construction industry thanks to our Apprenticeship program and investment in training programs for management, quantity surveying, buying and estimating. With Marshall Errock we expose talent and grow skills and it is our intention to introduce a new, savvy and highly skilled generation into MEC that will grow and sustain our company.
If you are skilled in Bricklaying or Masonry and want to take you career to a new level Marshall Errock Construction is the right move for you. Become part of a team that has your best interests at heart, gives you the training you need and provides the employment you demand.
Marshall Errock Construction was initially formed in 1983.
Quality Masonry CraftsmenMarshall Errock Construction Ltd provides quality masonry craftsmen for Commercial, Industrial and Residential building developments throughout the United Kingdom whilst also being committed to Apprenticeship Schemes.
Marshall Errock's Philosophy and Values.
- Commitment to health and safety compliance.
- Positive pro-active company approach continue to improve RIDDOR.
- Quality, continuous improvement, benchmarking, customer satisfaction.
- Repeat business and Program delivery.... all recorded major and significant attention.
- Tidy sites.
- No claims or Disputes.
- Contract control and financial experienced are now commented on.
- MEC have the clients interest at heart, and friendly, helpful and approachable.
- Are a considerate contractor – fair with your own employees.
- Have a robust apprentice training policy and matrix.
- Striving for constant improvement and awareness of Environmental and waste management policies.
- As a company we have very much matured into one the Major leaders in their particular field of expertise.