At Marshall Errock Construction we recognised the fundamental importance of occupational health and safety.
We pride ourselves in providing a safe place of work by recognising any potential hazards, measuring health and safety risks, and putting suitable safety controls in place. Recommendations are given on avoiding accidents to management and employees in our organisation.
Occupational Health & Safety Objectives
- Provide onsite induction for all employees.
- Ensure all employees are CSCS accredited or working towards it.
- Ensure all Method Statements and Risk Assessments are in place and all employees have signed and read them.
- Ensure all relevant COSHH is in place and ALL employees have signed and read the assessments.
- Ensure all employees have filled in the health surveillance questionnaires, with affected employees being placed under suitable surveillance.
- Provide health surveillance fact sheets to all employees in relation to noise, dermatitis, respiratory, and vibration.
- Provide employees with further onsite training in the form of tool box talks.
- Ensure that monthly visits are carried out to grade our health and safety standards against industry standards.
- Ensure that health and safety meetings are held on site and that any issues raised are addressed and actioned.