Marshall Errock Construction Ltd awarded The Holy Cross School Project in Oldham for Whitefield and Brown’s. Notably this is the 16th School Project M.E.C.Ltd has been awarded in the past 36 – months. Our commitment to Health and Safety – Apprentice Training – Commercial – Local Employment ( Nationally – from our in-house data base of over 6,000 + gangs of Bricklayers ), has Assisted MEC in being one of the country’s leading contractors in the Schools/BSF’s sector.
MEC was awarded the Brickwork/Blockwork package on Six Schools in Scotland off Laing O’Rourke these are as follows –
– Breadalbane Academy, Scotland
– Crieff School, Scotland
– Kinross School, Scotland
– Forrester’s & St Augustine’s School, Scotland
– Blairgowrie School, Scotland
– Perth South Primary School, Scotland
Sir Robert McAlpine awarded MEC with the Brickwork/Blockwork package for Kenton Comprehensive School in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
MEC completed a 7 school project for Skanska in Edinburgh that ran concurrent, we employed 140 Bricklayers at peak and this went successfully and resulted in follow on work for Skanska. The schools are as follows –
– Gorebridge Primary School Scotland.
– Loanhead Primary School Scotland.
– Pathead Primary School, Scotland.
– Stobhill Primary School, Scotland.
– Ladywood School, Scotland.
– North Middleton School, Scotland.
– Bryans/Langlaw Primary School, Scotland.