Marshall Errock Construction Ltd Awarded The Housing Estate Development at Preston for Bramall Construction.
Bramall having won two National House-Building Council’s (NHBC) Health and Safety Awards. gold awards at the 2011, and achieved the ‘UK’s
Most Considerate Site 2011 award in 2011, Bramall’s has encouraged M.E.C.Ltd to commit too, maintain, and improve upon, the following;
– Commitment to health and safety compliance – all aspects.
– Positive pro-active company approach continue to improve RIDDOR.
– Quality, continuous improvement, benchmarking, customer satisfaction.
– Repeat business and Program delivery…. major and significant attention.
– Tidy sites.
– No claims or Disputes.
– Contract control and financial experience.
– MEC to continue to have the clients interest at heart, be friendly, helpful and approachable.
– Be a considerate contractor – fair with our own employees,
– Maintain a robust apprentice training policy and matrix.
– Strive for constant improvement and awareness of Environmental and waste management policies.
– As a company we have very much matured into one the Major leaders in their particular field of expertise, we need to strive to be the best.